Audio on your web site is a super technique to create an impact…and move a site “visitor” to be a “customer.” Extremely low cost professional audio software is finally available…if you know the “secret” to finding the best software that makes it amazingly easy to add audio to any web site.
This is not just simple dialog audio we are talking about. This is professional audio that has lead-in music, interesting background music to spruce up the voice recording, and the use of fadeout music at the end of the recording.
I’m talking streaming audio that plays automatically when a visitor enters your web site or instantly when they click the “play” button…your choice. I’m talking audio that sounds like it was done in a multi-thousand dollar professional recording studio…but was really done by you on your own computer.
I’m talking about this amazing level of audio done quickly and super easily…so any non-technical person can do it. To be clear and simply put, “web audio” is sound formatted for Internet use. It can be voice only or voice with professionally integrated background music.
Web audio is a new arena that’s growing fast. It’s used in Internet radio stations and for online music distribution. You can make your web site stand out from the crowd if you include sound in the background. If your web site could use more traffic and you want to keep visitors on your site longer, then you can use web audio to your advantage, too.
The “secret” to putting audio on your web site is to find an easy to use software created for this specific purpose. There is a wide variety of software to do this. There are even some services that you subscribe to on a monthly basis to accomplish this. I definitely recommend using your own software instead of paying monthly fees. Why pay every month when you can simply pay one extremely small fee for the software to use over and over again on as many web pages and web sits as you want?
To make it easy for you to evaluate web audio software, simply look for every one of these features. When you find them all in one software, you know you’ll have found the best product for the purpose.
* All In One Solution – Record your audio, add a background loop, and create your audio player using this all inclusive program. No expensive and confusing external software needed!
* Stream Audio Immediately – You choose whether your audio starts as soon as a visitor comes to your site or the visitor clicks the play button for it to start. Either way it starts in seconds and makes its impact.
* Use of at least 10 professional background loops. The software includes 10 professional background loops, preferably designed by an Internet audio marketing expert.
* Ability to customize audio players. With the right audio software, you can customize your audio player. You can choose from multiple player styles, any color you like, and you can also size your player to fit in any location on your web page.
* Automatic fadeup and fadeout. Got a killer voice-based marketing message with a perfect introduction, message, and closing? With professional fade up, background, and fade out music added to it, you’ll get your visitor’s attention right away. With this professional touch you’ll help close that sale.
* Players Galore On A Single Page – There are so many uses for audio on a web page that, of course, you want this capability. You’d be amazed at all the audio software that don’t let you do this. Be certain your software includes this “must-have” feature.
* Use exclusive “affiliate jump” technology. The best web audio software allows you to automatically forward your visitors to the web site you want them directed to at the end of your audio. Your conversions will go sky-high with this exclusive technology for affiliate promotions, teleseminar playback, and more.
* Use Existing Audio Files – The software should allow you to either record a brand new audio file within the program itself, or make use of any existing mp3 or wav audio file on your computer.
* No Monthly Fees – Why pay a company $20 to $40 a month, every month, month after month, plus add-on fees, to host your audio messages when you don’t have to? You should host the audio on your own web server and never have to worry about paying a monthly fee or your audio going offline.
Now that you know all about web audio, go get the software and use it. You’ll be glad you did.